Tuesday, December 29, 2009

DEFINE YOURSELF....................
Accept no one’s definition of your life. Define yourself.
Harry Feinstein
Life is always good when I can get out and run. I have been very busy with personal stuff. I want to start the New Year off with fresh air, so I can breath again.
I am taking action and control and I will start off fresh.
I will be heading to Sierra Madre on Thursday after work at 5:30pm with Rocky. We will make it in time to ring in the New Year with Andy. I will stay in SoCal until Jan 6th. I have to be back to work that day. I have 17 more training days until HURT 100. Can't believe I have been running that race for 10 years. I am looking forward to seeing all my friends.
I had a great run/WOD today. Ran 7 miles . Every mile I did 50 squats and 50 Lunges. I call it the leg killer because by the end my legs are killing.
I am just doing crossfit on my own until the middle of Jan. just no time to go since I have been traveling and I have been running a lot. I just can't make it to the noon class. But I still check the web-site and do my wods from home since I can work them in, in between my run or during my run.
I hope everyone has a safe and Happy New year. I am looking forward to a New Year.

5 comments:

Shannon said...

"I had a great run/WOD today. Ran 7 miles . Every mile I did 50 squats and 50 Lunges. I call it the leg killer because by the end my legs are killing."

Was looking to "amp" up my run~I think you just gave me an idea. Thanks girl.

Catra said...

Oh goodie Shannon glad I could help. Happy New year ;-)

ultrarunner (Brian Philpot) said...

Happy New Year!!

Mary said...

This is a really corny comment but I just need to write it. I'm in the middle of reading Born to Run and McDougall describes you! Pretty wild because I've been reading your blog for a while now. You're such an inspiration. Thank you for sharing.

PunkRockRunner said...

Hi Catra,

Just wanted to wish you a happy new years. I wish you all the best.

oh, you won a hat on my blog (check it out).

Take care,

Ron