Wednesday, December 02, 2009

CONFRONT TROUBLE...............
If I were asked to give what I consider the single most useful bit of advice for all humanity it would be this: Expect trouble as an inevitable part of life and when it comes, hold your head high, look it squarely in the eye and say, “I will be bigger than you.” You cannot defeat me.
Ann Landers
Woo Hoo heading to SoCal after work tomorrow. I'm excited to visit my BF Andy. I'm hoping to workout at Crossfit Elite fitness academy on Friday for Happy hour ;-)
We are running Ridgecrest 50k this weekend it will be my last long training run for Chimera 100 miler the following weekend.
Send me positive vibes :-)



WOD 12/02/2009

Overhead Squat 3-3-3-3-3

rest...

For time:
25 Pull ups
5 HSPU
20 Pull ups
10 HSPU
15 Pull ups
15 HSPU

3 comments:

Buffaloeagle said...

Hey Catra, good luck with the 50K.

Anonymous said...

My own single most useful piece of advice: If you find some perfectly ok looking tuna salad in the dumpster, DO NOT EAT IT. Let me tell you, they threw it away for a reason.

Jason said...

Catra, I am interested in how you mix Crossfit and running. We talked briefly before and you sent me a stetch of your schedule and thanks for that. I am about to start training for my first marathon, only halves to this point. just like you I like to run long so not sure the CFE program is right for me. Just wondering if you know of or could help me develop a plan that is a good mix of running but also CFing? THX for all you do w/ this blog!!