Wednesday, August 05, 2009


A Burning Desire

There is one quality that one must possess to win, and that is definiteness of purpose, the knowledge of what one wants, and a burning desire to possess it. Napoleon Hill
Happy to be home. I head back to work today. I miss my job, I really do when I'm not there.
I had a great time off. Fastpacking 131 miles trailrunning , crossfitting and just hanging out with Andy.
Now it's time to focus for Headlands Hundred this weekend.
But first I'm headed for a massage with my wonderful therapist David Ledesma he is in San Jose and if you ever want a great sports massage go to him 408-243-3949. I have been going to him since 04 and I highly recommend him.

Did a short run , 4 miles and a quick crossfit wod. gotta taper and get ready. Well I better go ;-)

There is a power at work that is not seen but nevertheless exists. When we are unable to deal with, or change, our situation this unforeseen power comes to our aid. So expect difficulties or obstacles to be transformed or even neutralized, but in all cases with a positive outcome. There is nothing to fear at this time, it is only a process, as the old gives way to the new. Without change growth cannot occur. The right ideas or actions will become apparent.
© Stephen Haynes

No comments: