Monday, May 18, 2009

Do More

Do more than belong: participate. Do more than care: help. Do more than believe: practice. Do more than be fair: be kind. Do more than forgive: forget. Do more than dream: work. William Arthur Ward
Jerry and I yesterday back out on the trail for more running through Hell heat.
I was still toasted from yesterday but want to get out in the heat again for a couple hours.
FJ was feeling good. He told of his story from the day before. He turned around 10 miles into our run Saturday because he was going out of town.
The heat even got to him.
Well at least we should now be heat acclimated right? ;-)
FJ doing Chi running and me doing POSE very similar positions. I need to work on my lean I'm to straight up and down. Jerry showed me a cool trick to keep me looking forward. I am always staring down at the ground. Need to work on gazing into the horizone.

Crossfit WOD
4 rounds for time:
20 lunge steps
20 push press
20 abmat sit-ups
run 200 meters
time: 10:39

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You (Catra) always look at the ground because you are a trail runner.
I could not imagine looking off into the distance because I'd be afraid I'd trip on a tree branch or step on a snake.