Thursday, March 05, 2009

Today's Meditation:
You give little when you give of your possessions.
It is when you give of yourself that you truly give
.
-- Kahlil Gibran, from The Prophet

Today's Wisdom from around the World:
The journey is the reward.
Tao Proverb

I sent my camera to Florida today to get fixed. We will see what happens. They should be able to tell me next week when they get it what's wrong with it and fix.
I will be without a camera for a couple weeks.
But I did get a new present from Andy an iphone so I can take pictures and blog with that I think. But I have to be careful I for sure don't want to drop my iphone.
These photos were taken yesterday during my run.
Today I ran a short 3 miles with Rocky.

Todays Wod
3 rounds
30 kettle bell swings #25lb
30 push-ups
30 squats
30 ab-mat sit-ups
time(5:22)

10 comments:

streak said...

Awesome pics! Andy is an amazing guy.

Anonymous said...

WoW!!! So GREEN.......I love this time of year

Mama B (Central Coast of CA)

jb said...

ohmigosh, stick with the iphone! amazing!
i did about 8 miles yesterday in marin and the sunshine through the redwoods was amazing. it was a great day to be out.

Dieselmota said...

WOW! Is that second picture for real? It looks like your off to see the Wizard in the Wizard of Oz!

Anonymous said...

amazing photos..still brown an ugly on the east coast.

Shannon said...

Nice photos with your iPhone! Have a great weekend.

Rob said...

Great photo's! I miss the bay area at this time of year when stuff is green like that. Great photos! I dig the new header/photo collage!

Michelle Thoe said...

I hope you don't mind that I am using your last picture as my screensaver! Thank you for these, they are breathtaking! Michelle

Smithposts... said...

Amazing photos! Glad you have a camera again, the photos from your runs are always beautiful. Andy sounds like such a great guy.

Anonymous said...

These are probably some of the most beautiful pics I have ever seen! So tranquil...