Tuesday, March 31, 2009

People Are Like Stained-Glass

People are like stained-glass windows. They sparkle and shine when the sun is out, but when the darkness sets in, their true beauty is revealed only if there is a light from within.


Andy and I working Sycamore canyon 50k Sunday. We actually had to sweep 7 miles we were pretty tired from Saturday but we did and had fun.

Dr. Drew Pinski and me. We happened to be going to the movies and walked in Vromas (sp?) book store in Pasadena where he was getting ready to leave. I use to listen to Love lines on the radio and have watched Celebrity rehab. I told him I had 14 years clean and sober he was impressed ,told him I run as my addiction instead. He agreed it was better than drugs.

WOD 3/31/2009

Complete the following for time:
  • Run 200m
  • 21 deadlifts (M:225#/W:155#)
  • 21 pull-ups
  • Run 400m
  • 15 deadlifts
  • 15 pull-ups
  • Run 800m
  • 9 deadlifts
  • 9 pull-ups

My time: 13:07 jumping pull-ups #95 pounds.

4 comments:

Jo Lynn said...

Dr. Drew is H-O-T. ;)
I watch Celebrity Rehab too.

Shannon Franklin said...

Catra,
Your blog is so inspiring to me. I am grateful that you are here. :O)

Christina said...

Catra & Dr. Drew together, what a universe! Love you both and worship you from afar.

Shannon said...

Brushing up with the celebrities.....did he get YOUR autograph?