Tuesday, January 06, 2009

You can never be what you are not. You can only be you, and that's it. And you are you right now, and it's effortless.
Today I got my hair colored by my BFF. I also colored her hair. It's fun to be a girlie girl sometimes.
I haven't seen Julia since before xmas. I was happy to hang with her. She's got a new boyfriend and really seems happy. I get to run with her Sunday so that makes me happy.

WOD 1/6/2009

Complete the following for time:

  • 21 hang power cleans (M:135#/W:95#)
  • Row 500m
  • 15 hang power cleans
  • Row 500m
  • 9 hang power cleans

If the rower is unavailable, run 400m instead.

This can get heavy quick. Make sure your coach shows you how to use the hook grip.

I didn't do this workout took a rest day.


Karen said...

Cute hair!

Karen said...

Hi Catra--I don't mean to get mushy but your blog has been such an inspiration to me. Especially your super-positive affirmations like "Love Life Love Life".. Really helps these days. Please keep it up --you are definately making a difference in my life... Ok enough with the mushy stuff!

trevor said...

i was in a scary moment of psychedelia tonight searching google images for "positive" and found your old blog.
You're awesome! and ravishingly attractive.

Catra said...

Thank you so much it really makes me feel good that you get inspiration from my blog. Karen you really touched my heart saying that I was making a difference in your life. I am just trying to be me ;)

Catra said...

Thanks so much for stopping by..WOW ravishingly attractive! I have never been called that but I love it thanks so much.

Shannon said...

Hair is cute "girlie girl."

Anonymous said...

Hi Catra!

Friday would be great! What is your email address? I will give you my contact info since I won't be at the box today.


Jon said...

What IS your original hair color Catra? Although I amuse myself in thinking of you as a baby and having pink hair, baby tattoos, tiny piercings (no clip-ons for you!), and were crawling your 100's in diapers. :-)

Catra said...

Hi Sara-
It catrarunner@yahoo.com
email me so we can chat.

meredith said...

wow! you rock! i'll be reading somemore of you blog in a bit...(gotta work and things) but i love yor tats! and that's awesome that you run.....i am currently training for carlsbad half! yippie!