Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Who inspires you and why?????
This beautiful woman is Steph Davis Famous big wall climber. She has an amazing resume. I met her back in 2003 in Yosemite Valley. Not only is she beautiful on the outside and inside, she is BADASS!!! I secretly want to be like her when I grow up. She is truly a woman I respect and look up to.
She has a book out that I will order soon. She lives a very exciting life.
She lives like me, Life to the fullest.
She is not only an amazing climber, she is now doing lots of base jumping.

Here is a link to a cool article about her enjoy. http://pimpinandcrimpin.com/2008/12/12/steph-davis-the-interview
Steph I hope to see you in the Valley this Spring keep on doing what your doing, you are an inspiration to many woman. You are my hero!!!

WOD 1/13/2009

Complete five rounds for time of:
  • Run 400m
  • Row 500m

You may run first or row first...it doesn't matter because it kicks your ass either way!

My time 24:33

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Catra, this is a simple question. You inspire me with your never-give-up tenaciousness and your boldly living your life exactly the way you see fit. It fills me with inspiration that someone like you exists on this earth. Thanks for being you...

Anonymous said...

Well, you're pretty inspirational yourself Catra! When's YOUR book coming out? ;)

Glad you're finishing the PCT in July and going for the speed record after that. The trail misses you!!!

Jay.

EnergeticRick!!! said...

You are such an inspiration to me and running has nothing to do with it. I am so inspired by the way you live your life, sober, positive and active. You are amazing and I am sure you are just getting started with all things athletic in witch you enjoy!
-Rick-

Shannon Franklin said...

Hello Catra

I don't know you, but YOU inspire me! I first found out about you via the Team Crossfit Academy in Monrovia's website, as there is a link to your blog there.

You are beautiful, spiritual, amazing and strong. Thanks for setting such a good example.

I recently gave up drinking,in part because of you and a Coach at Crossfit who inspires me, and partly because it's way cooler to be sober than not! (And it doesn't hurt that it just plain feels better.)