Tuesday, January 27, 2009

RUNNING STRONG..YOU CAN SEE ALL THE WAY TO SAN FRANCISCO TODAY..


WOD 1-27-09
run5 miles and every mile do squats 50-40-30-20-10
1m 50 squats
1m-40 squats
1m-30 squats
1m 20 squats
1m 10 squats.
time ::80 min.

All is evolution, all is cyclical, therefore endings lead to new beginnings. You cannot begin without an end. If you cannot let go of the past then the past constantly recreates itself. Look now to the future and the paths to your goals will again become clear. Obstacles or limitations will be surmounted and lost or forgotten opportunities will again be presented. Success is now within your grasp but realise that to maximise that success new ways, or new methods, could make life so much easier.
© Stephen Haynes

6 comments:

Unknown said...

That looks like a sweet workout and reminds me of one we do called "Trail of Tears" which includes a 5K trail run with 2 major hills and every 2 minutes you drop for 15 pushups facing the direction your running (no matter up hill or downhill) start the next 2 minutes at the completion of the set. Good stuff Catra!

Hone said...

I want to see San Francisco.

I only see snow and people wearing huge parkas.

When you get the chance send me your email.

I decided to run the San Diego 100 after the Diablo and wondered if you have run it in the past.

evanhone@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

Hi Catra!

Where do you find the wonderfully insightful Stephen Haynes quotes? Who is he?

Sara

Catra said...

Hey Sara I will send you the link I have it at home and I'm at work.
I should be at crossfit tomorrow hopefully you'll be there. Sunday we did a fun workout but my legs were so sore.
XOXO

Nikki said...

Is that Horse Heaven Trail? Nice, clear day....so jealous!

Catra said...

That's just below it actually Peak meadow trail Horse heaven starts at the switch backs.
It was so clear.
Catra