Thursday, January 29, 2009

It's a beautiful day.................






The heart is a bloomShoots up through the stony ground,There's no roomNo space to rent in this town,You're out of luckAnd the reason that you had to care,The traffic is stuckAnd you're not moving anywhere,You thought you'd found a friendTo take you out of this place,Someone you could lend a handIn return for grace,It's a beautiful daySky falls, you feel likeIt's a beautiful dayDon't let it get away,You're on the roadBut you've got no destination,You're in the mudIn the maze of her imaginationYou love this townEven if that doesn't ring true,You've been all overAnd it's been all over you,It's a beautiful dayDon't let it get away,It's a beautiful dayTouch meTake me to that other place,Teach meI know I'm not a hopeless case,See the world in green and blue,See China right in front of you,See the canyons broken by cloud,See the tuna fleets clearing the sea out,See the Bedouin fires at night,See the oil fields at first lightAnd see the bird with a leaf in her mouth,After the flood all the colors came outIt was a beautiful day,Don't let it get away,Beautiful dayTouch meTake me to that other place,Reach meI know I'm not a hopeless case,What you don't have you don't need it now,What you don't know you can feel it somehowW,hat you don't have you don't need it now.Don't need it now,Was a beautiful day

Crossfit WOD


1.5 mile run-50-squats-1.5 mile run-40 push-ups 1.5 mile run-30 walking lunges-1.5 mile run-20 jumping squats-1.5 mile run 10 burpees


total time 110 min.


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Catra, ya Freak!! I mean it in an affectionate way!
Geez...takes me 3 hours or more to hike up and down the peak! Then, I'm out for a week!
You rock on, girl!

Catra said...

Maria girlie-
Let me know when you wanna go up the peak?? I'm thinking..In a couple weeks see if any onewolders wanna go and we can do a hike/wod since most will not wanna run up. I think it would be fun to hike up then do a wod on top. That would be so fun!
What do you think???
Catra

Anonymous said...

Catra:
That would be awesome if a OneWorld Mission Peak Death March happens! You run...we eat your dust! -jk!

Jes said...

That photo collage is awesome! As soon as I saw it I was motivated to get outside and do something!