Friday, January 30, 2009

I forgive all past experiences....
I do not have to know how to forgive. All I have to do is be willing to forgive. The Universe will take care of the how.

Top of Monument peak

Today i ran 29 miles I was out enjoying the trails for almost 8 hours. I stopped at the top of Monument Peak to bask in the sun it felt wonderful. I was joined by Mylinh for a few hours she had to work. As I ran today I thought how lucky I am, while everyone went to work today, and got off, I was out running as if it was my job ;) which it is...I love to run and am very lucky I have an awesome wilderness close to home to run in.
I ran to Sunol and over Mission Peak twice up Allison twice and up Monument once. I headed down to Ed Leven Park and turned around mid way.
I enjoyed a brief talk with Ranger Neil who told me of a car that crashed off the dirt road along Peak meadow trail in the 50's the driver was killed. He mentioned the location so I said I would look for it.
I had to go off trail to look for it. I searched for 20 min. Never found it, I went up and down on my hands and knees looking for it.
I will find it next week that's my goal.

I hope everyone gets a chance to lace up there trailrunning shoes and hit the trails this weekend. When your out there remember how lucky you are to be healthy and alive.
I know I give thanks every day for that.
Behind me is the southside of Mission Peak
Running along the Bay area ridge trail

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing funshine!

Catra said...

LBM-
I will always want to share with you lbm can't wait to see you.
xoxo

Shannon said...

I always love your collages of pictures. Have a great weekend.

voodoo child said...

Every time I see the mission peak pics I'm always envious of your playground and so happy that you are truly appreciative!

Leslie said...

Live Life, Love Life, sista'!! :)