Saturday, January 10, 2009

Forgiveness.....Forgive yourself and everyone around you. When you judge others. You are the one who feels pain. Through forgiveness. All pain disappears.
Today was my last long run of 20 miles. I leave for Hawaii on Wed. I am really looking forward to running HURT 100 for the 9th year in a row.
I was having some hamstring and IT band issues but went to see my massage therapist David Ledesma. He worked on me yesterday. Today when I ran I had no issues.
I had a blast today, I ran with Mike, Chris and Ben. Saw Linda coming out of Sunol and Julia ran out to us, and turned around when she saw us and rran back to Fremont. We saw Mylinh & Joe as well. Everyone is training for something right now.
It is now time for me to rest so I can do well at HURT. I will run Mon. and Tuesday short. I will do crossfit Sun., Mon and Tuesday. That's it ;)
Click on to veiw colloge
Mike came with me, to the cemetary where my parents are buried . I brought flowers and said a prayer. I miss them everyday.

4 comments:

Tim Janak Jr said...

Have fun in Hawaii and Good luck on your 9th run at HURT 100!

Unknown said...

Best of luck.

You'll do great.

Stuart said...

Go get 'em you gonna rip it up!

Shannon said...

Have a great trip, can't wait to see the photos.

BTW, I just ordered a "foam roller" to stretch out my IT band.