The individual epitomizes the Universe.
Where exactly does your influence on life end? You'll never know the full power or consequences of your actions and choices.
Enhance the whole of life today through your actions.
Complete 5 rounds for time of:
- 7 push jerk (M:135#/W:95#)
- 15 pull-ups
- 25 Abmat sit-ups
- My time 11:41 #40 and then 2k row 11:41
A great link and video to see the movement of the Push Jerk.
- Start with the barbell in the rack position.
- Dip down with your legs, keeping your chest up.
- Drive with your legs.
- Push your body under the bar with your arms and catch it in a partial squat.
- Stand up, keeping the bar overhead.
- Catch the bar with strong arms and a tight stomach.
- Falling forward when you dip.
- Catching the bar too far forward or back.
- Letting your hips go forward.
But of course we will be having doing some WODs together and some climbing at the climbing gym and running.