Tuesday, July 08, 2008

Having fun on Mission Peak!Best friends have the same taste in style. Julia and me in our matching green Brooks Cascadias.
Two very hot 40 something chicks on Mission Peak. It was hot 90's.
Ran 8 miles and came home and did a modified "ANGIE" wod (Hot & sweaty after a crossfit wod)
100-kettlebell swings
100-push-ups
100-ab-mat sit-ups
100-squats
time: 8:10:44

Try not to force the situation or force a resolution. If you would just wait a moment more you will be shown, or find, exactly what you are looking for. Try to use more inner guidance, in other words, your intuition or gut-feelings. You should now be evolved enough to know that you don’t always have to have all the answers or know the future in advance in order to attain success and avoid failure. Trust in yourself and the universe and everything will turn out as it is supposed to.
© Stephen Haynes

7 comments:

Brian said...

Now I know why so many fires are popping up in CA... ;)

Catra said...

LOL!!! Thanks Brian ;)
Catra

Catra said...

Hey Michelle-
Angie is super fun..My time was fast because I didn't do pull-ups and I did girl push-ups after 30 reps.
Have fun!
Catra

Shari Baby said...

Uhh...I woulda liked to see that girl. No way have I ever seen somebody do all that in 8 minutes. pushups to the deck? I know your bad ass....but 15 minutes sounds more realistic.....LOL

CoyoteGirl said...

Cute Shooz!

I love bright green.

I went running yesterday in Huddart Park. I was the only one there running...maybe because it was 100 degrees in the parking lot???

It wasn't to bad, I survived.

Anonymous said...

Hey Catra, just wondering.... When you do those Crossfit sets are they 100 at a time, or do you do smaller sets (like maybe 4 sets of 25 of each)?

My friend has been telling me how great it is. Soon, soon......

Crossfitter wannabe

Judi said...

You guys look awesome!