Thursday, May 08, 2008

TO BE SURE OF THE ROAD, CLOSE YOUR EYES AND WALK IN THE DARK.
Spiritually closing your eyes permits Heaven to enact the most wonderful guidance in your life. Say the prayer, "Open a new road to me today," and expect the unexpected. When it appears, accept the gift.

Pictures from How weird street fair. It was a blast. Danced all day and people watched. So many cool costumes I'm not sure what most of the people were suppose to be, but I guess that's why it's called the How weird street fair. Not suppose to look normal.
The DJ's were awesome playing great mixes of music.
Next year I will make sure to have a costume, I felt so normal..LOL

Looks like I'm in for a killer weekend for me :) two days of running in Yosemite. Should be fun, than it's time to taper for the Ohlone 100 miler.

2 comments:

CoyoteGirl said...

Lucky you!

Wish I was in Yosemite! Have a great time.

t

Catra said...

Thanks T.
Have a great weekend.
Catra