Friday, May 09, 2008

LOVE IS LIKE A DEEP POOL THAT NEVER DRIES UP.
You have more to give than you realize. The only expectation you should have in giving to others is what you expect of yourself. That's how you stay replenished.
Crossfit: I made up this WOD today try it sometime.
5 mile run with 50 squats every .50m
Run .50 than do 50 squats repeat . Time 1:13
I did this workout running up Mission Peak 2.50m up than down.
500 squats I think my legs are going to hurt running Half Dome tomorrow.
Just a FYI if anyone wants to meet up we will start the Half Dome run in Yosemite at 9am tomorrow, from Curry Village parking lot.. Sunday we will run out of Hetch Hetchy starting at 8:30.
Email me tonight if you wanna join me and my friends. catrarunner@yahoo.com

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello!

I don't know you at all, but I have stumbled on your blog a couple of times now via running-related google searches for stuff. I just wanted to tell you that I think you're absolutely incredible, and that you seem to be a beautiful person with a beautiful spirit.

I am going to tackle my first marathon in October, and it is only in the past couple of years that I've started running. Sometimes, I'm not very confident about myself, or my looks, but running, somehow, always seems to help. I can run about 10 miles now, so I have a lot of work left ahead of me.

Just wanted to say 'thank you' for inspiring a new running grrrl here in Newfoundland, Canada...

Your blog is great!
-Jenn