Thursday, May 01, 2008

CONSTANTLY MAINTAIN ALERTNESS IN WALKING, SITTING, EATING AND SLEEPING
You don't always need to meditate to keep your attention in the present time; simply be aware. Alertness also serves your intuitive voice by keeping you focused and receptive. Continuous alertness is your task today.
Julia and I on Mission peak this morning.
Mules ear with Mission Peak in the background.
Julia and I hanging out with some of the locals just below the Horse heaven junction. I love running with Julia she's my best friend and I would do anything for her, and she would do anything for me. I love that girl she's so fun.

You're...
My Friend,
my companion,
through good times and bad
my friend, my buddy,
through happy and sad,
beside me you stand,
beside me you run,
you're there to listen,
you're there to talk,
with happiness, with smiles,
with pain and tears,
I know you'll be there,
throughout the years!

7 comments:

Judi said...

You are lucky to have a runner for a BFF. That's cool.

Anonymous said...

murph today...

OMG - did you do it?

actually, I think I've noticed you follow a different WOD than HQ.

I couldn't do it as RX'd - but I tore through a very strong effort.

Maybe next time.

Hope all is well.

Olga said...

See you tomorrow, Catra!

Olga said...

Oh, and keep that camera rolling at the AS's - wait for me after Andy goes through:)

CoyoteGirl said...

Ha! Great post.

The cows are a hoot. I really need to get over to Mission Peak and see the trails over there.

Hope you're doing great!

*Ultra*Rockstar* said...

Hope Miwok went well.

We ran from Sunol to Gotas gate today, towards Rose peak. We did 13miles to celebrate our 13th wedding anni. A perfect way to celebrate..it was a gorgous day today out there.

All I know is Ohlone will hand me my ass but I will finish it no matter what. I need mountains like that to train on to be ready, not this stuff we have here :)

Michelle

Jason Struck, CSCS RKC said...

beautiful photos and great blog!