Monday, April 14, 2008

WHAT HAPPENED TO THE HOT WEATHER????? I was hoping the heat would stay around for awhile. I'm running Leona Divide 50 miler this weekend. I was out running at 3:15 after work and it was chilly and windy on Mission Peak. I'm thinking it will be hot at Leona. Oh well. I think after Diablo I'm ready for whatever weather we get Saturday.
Peak meadow trail Juntion with Horse heaven just a FYI for all of you running Ohlone 50k in May.

LET TIME GO.
How much do you need to do today?? Must you fill every moment to feel useful or productive? And how much of your life is directed by time??? Answer these questions honestly.

CROSSFIT WOD TODAY:
overhead squats
5-3-3-1-1-1
33-39-44-56-68-73

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi catra! Do you take your pictures by yourself (self timer) or do you always run with a partner?
Great new pic in the header btw!

Catra said...

Hi Mary-
Thanks. I use a self timer. I take almost all my own pictures.
Catra

Neal Jamison said...

Catra,

Is that a ChoPat strap on your right knee? I hope you are not having ITB issues. If so, how does that feel when you do squats?

*Ultra*Rockstar* said...

Yes love the new header.

Best of luck this weekend.

That meadow looks so INVITING!!! looking forward to Ohlone.....

CoyoteGirl said...

Hi Catra!

No kidding? Where did that warm weather go?

Great job on surviving the Diablo! I'll be hittin' it in June.

Catra said...

Hey Neal-
My knee is fine. I wore it at Diablo for extra support.
I just happened to put it on yesterday because I was running fast on the down hills.
It's not an ITB thing. My knees don't like flat and after AR 50 it hurt a little. It's not bothering me at all.

I did squats today and it never bothered me.
Catra

Catra said...

Hey M-
Yeah I just learned I could put a picture up there.
Catra

jaltevers said...

I agree nice header, well taken picture considering the self-timer the trail behind you really draws the viewer into the picture. Very cool.