Friday, April 04, 2008

May all creation dance for joy within you!
All you want to do today is love being alive- even if it's the hardest thing you've ever done. Appreciate the sounds, sight and sensations of your life: friends, books, ideas, sleep....just enjoy.

I'm heading out to Sacramento today. I'm running American river 50 miler. It should be a blast. Andy is flying out to come crew and pace me should be fun. Good luck to everyone running. Have fun doing whatever you do this weekend friends.
Send me happy thoughts and positive vibes tomorrow,

8 comments:

streak said...

Have a great run and enjoy every experience. I'll be sending pos vibes.

Olga said...

Go for broke, Catra, you earned it!

Donna said...

I'm sending those happy thoughts and positive vibes your way. I hope they reach you from all the way across the country!

CoyoteGirl said...

Have a great run Catra!!!

XOXO

Tanya

Judi said...

I hope you had a great run.

I am sad Catra, Dominic broke up with me. You can read about it on my blog.

Anonymous said...

I so wanted to come but yet again work needed me.Very sick kitty needed me anyway I saw the results. COngrats

Next year will be my year. I have ran that entire course so many time, just not all in one day( helen klein 50 miler & 50k, many marathon training runs..18 plus milers on trails...)....I love the trail sections ...rattlesnake to cardiac is my fav.

Project Mastodon said...

Hey Catra, Nice seeing you at AR. I tried to stick around afterwards and say Hi, but my ride was getting antsy. Hope you had a great run.

Catra said...

Judi that sucks!! Stay positive.
XOXO,
Catra