Tuesday, April 29, 2008

THE HEALTHY PERSON LIVES IN HARMONY WITH NATURE.You create harmony by making choices that feel right to both mind and heart. Consider one choice you need to make today-no matter how insignificant-and make it harmoniously.
Today was just one of those days I couldn't get going I was sore from the WOD yesterday. I also had really bad dreams last night so I woke up not feeling great. I decided to do a easy 5 mile run on the road and did 300 abmat sit-ups and 50 burpees.
I hope you're all having a wonderful day! Rocky is spending the day at UC Berkeley with Mike. Mike works there. I know why Mike likes to take him, because he's a chick magnet.

4 comments:

*Ultra*Rockstar* said...

Haha of course hes a chick magnet, hes a studmuffin....handsome rocky!!!

We all have days like that Ctra, where we just cant get going or dont feel well...you just have them less then others(or so it seems) I have always wondered do you take days off? where you dont do any CF or running or anything? I used to only take 1 days off a week but after my injuries last year I take two days off a week and just enjoy them (like today)
I am now doing CF 5 days and running 4...that is my number,it works for me and my knees stay happy:)

:)--- Michelle

Anonymous said...

Hey Dirt Diva!
I'm from Slovenia. This is the reason my English is not so good. But I would like to tell you that I spend a lot of time on yours blog and I like it a lot! A LOT!
You are really amazing person. Simply amazing...
Regards, Sebi

Catra said...

Hi Michelle-
I agree we need to find balance and it can change week to week for me ;)
Catra

Catra said...

Welcome Sebi-
How cool my first Slovenia blogger.
Your English is fine.
Thanks for posting.
I like your blog but have to figure out a way to change it to English so I can read it :)
Have a great day.
Catra