Friday, April 11, 2008

A CHEERFUL EXPRESSION BRINGS JOY TO THE HEART, AND GOOD NEWS GIVES HEALTH TO THE BONES.
Here's a task: Be the bearer of only good news today. In living out this task, note whether you find it difficult to maintain. And if do, discover why within yourself.
Tomorrow's going to be the hottest day of the year so far. I'm running Mount Diablo 50 miler which is hard enough, but throw in 80+ degree temps it's going to be a challenge. Send me those positive vibes like you all do so well. I would like to finish in a good time, but just finishing is always good.

10 comments:

Judi said...

Damn girl you just did a 50m last weekend! Your lucky to not have pain and be able to recover so fast. Must be your awesome diet.

Anonymous said...

best of luck from a chilly sweden... (1°c this morning = 33° F)

runrgrrl7 said...

Good Luck to my favorite KUKINI!!!
You'll be in my thoughts!

Ofie

Anonymous said...

hey catra, we have been getting snow and freezing rain here in northern wisconsin. so if you get too hot running just think of me freezing my ass off here. good luck and positive vibes to you. jerry

Olga said...

Thinking positive, only that and nothing other!

Anonymous said...

Go Cat! You never know how many of us are rooting you on! Keep it up!

The Woods said...

inspiration, that sums it up for me, keep living and loving life

CoyoteGirl said...

Positive and fun vibes to you and Banff Trail Trash today!

Tell us how it goes...I'm doing this course in June.

: )

coyote

*Ultra*Rockstar* said...

You looked awesome this AM, but I know it was getting HOt out there. Looking forward to reading about it. Hope little ROcky is ok..

Mark Tanaka (Ultrailnakaman) said...

yay, looked like you finished! it must've been hot--we went to the beach in CV and i think it's 10 degrees hotter out by 680.