Sunday, March 09, 2008

IF I WAIT UNTIL I BECOME PERFECT BEFORE I LOVE MYSELF, I WILL WASTE MY WHOLE LIFE. I AM ALREADY PERFECT RIGHT HERE AND RIGHT NOW.

Friday Joe, Mylinh, Jerry and myself set out to run 40 miles on the Way too cool course. We lost Jerry right away, he took a wrong turn. Tried to reach him by cell(which he always carries) he forgot to put it in his pack. We all made the assumption he was mad at us and didn't want to run with us.
The weather was perfect, it was just a little humid.
We stayed together most of the day. I left them at Browns bar. I was out of water and was really hungry. I only had 4 cliff shots the whole day.
When I got to No Hands bridge I saw all the fast guys from Oregon,who were all running cool. They were out for a little run.
As I reached the top of Robie Point I got my headlamp out. It didn't work. DUH!!! It had no batteries in it. I had to hall butt the last two miles so I wouldn't be in the dark. I was a little freaked out in that section because I saw a big mountain Lion there in 2006. I just sung really loud running through there.
Made it back to my vehicle just as darkness fell.
Worked Way too cool yesterday that was fun.
I'm off to SoCal to visit Andy. we are running our first race together since we've been dating. Looking forward to it.

1 comment:

CoyoteGirl said...

Let me know when you go again! Or if you are planning on running around here sometime. I'm looking for some trail running partners. :)