Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Hanging out at Thai food in Sierra Madre

I dislike this quote I Like this quote “I only went out for a walk and finally concluded to stay out till sundown, for going out, I found, was really going in.

Andy & me at Skybar in Hollywood...

Andy & me heading to the LA Kings hockey game last night.

I always manage to work on my crossfit wods. Here I am doing a kipping pull-up on the Metro in LA.

I'm down south in Sierra Madre until March 18th. I'm down to hang out with Andy we are running our first race together Saturday. Running a 50k.
Heading to crossfit Monrovia today to work out with Eric LeClair.
The weather is awesome so I'm getting some heat training in.
Hope everyone is well.


ultra Poser said...

Which race?

Catra said...

it's called the unknown k's. They don't tell you the course until Wed. Andy has run it before. I have never heard of it. It's a So Cal thing.

Judi said...

You and Andy look very happy! Have fun girlie!

desertblog said...

ever run the badwater ultra?

Catra said...

hi desertblog-
I have paced and crewed twice. I'm thinking of running next year.