Friday, March 28, 2008

Change, disruption or obstacles could be the order of the day! There is a reason for each of these occurrences but in general it can be said that the way in which you are doing things, or viewing things, has to change. Very often the universe takes a hand and helps you by clearing away the debris of the old, but be assured that what is right, essential or just plain needed, will remain in place. In all cases be calm in the face of these unexpected events and just know that everything is going to be all right.
© Stephen Haynes


WOD 3/28/2008

Complete the following for time:

  • Run 400m
  • 35 jump squats
  • run 200m
  • 25 jump squats
  • Run 200m
  • 35 jump squats
  • Run 400m
  • my time 10:50

7 comments:

Mondo Gitane said...

Your hairdresser must be Mr. Quaalude Man, my oh my.

Judi said...

Flawless woman!

Catra said...

Hey Judi-
Thanks girl.
Have a great weekend.
Catra

Catra said...

Hey Mondo-
My hairstylist is a girl my friend Julia. She is in many of the pictures on my blog!!!!
Catra

Judi said...

Hey Catra, saw this beautiful slide show of Coyote2Moon - thought you would want to see it.

http://jakob.smugmug.com/gallery/4581735_ouqMv#P-1-6

Judi

gwadzilla said...

I would
but I am just too lazy

Summer Wesson said...

Great to meet you this weekend! Congrats on a strong finish at American River. See ya out there again soon!!

Summer :)