Saturday, January 26, 2008

WoW my wisdom card is so dead on. I feel a new cycle begining, I feel the shift in my universe and it's going to be a good one.
Life is so powerful so we should take advantage everyday of being alive. We are all lucky to be here we should love our life.
We never no when our journey will end on Earth.

These are just a few shots of me during the Fremont Fat ass 50k. I will post times & pictures tonight at http://fremontfatass50k.blogspot.com
Still waiting on times from a couple early starters. We had awesome weather and everyone had a good run.
I'm totally thrilled with my time 5:44 over an hour faster then last year. I still can't believe I ran that well after getting beat down at HURT.



You know me gotta pose. Niles turn around point.
Me doing a Gene Simmons impersonation at a water stop.
Super happy FFA 50k finisher.

Get ready, I repeat, get ready, as the wheel is about to turn and an old cycle end and a new cycle begin. A new way of doing things is about to commence. The struggle will now be over as life rapidly turns into something much better. Sometimes there has to be havoc and chaos while a new order is established. Don’t get stuck on how it ought to be, let things go the way they will - this will bring you much good fortune. Don’t forget to say thank you for this chance to begin again.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good work at the Fat Ass, especially after Hawaii! Hope you're taking lots of glucosamine for your joints...

You've got a tongue piercing too???? Makes me wonder if you have any other piercings we haven't seen yet... there's only so many body parts left... ;) Gene's got nothing on you!!

Catra said...

Yes, Jay I take a vegan Glucosamine and lot's of other suppliments to keep me healthy.

I guess I will just keep you wondering about my other piercings..LOL....
Thanks,
Catra

Auggie's mom said...

Hey Cat, you beat your record by an hour from last year's because you didn't have me to drag along! I'm really bummed I didn't make it out yesterday, I was busy playing mom and cleaning house. :(

Pinkcorker (Renee) said...

I have that same outfit! I love it!

Smilin-buddha said...

With all the piercings which one was the most painful. I say my Nipples. But opinions vary.