Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Pictures from my fun week in Hawaii.





This Song was stuck in my head this week end.
I come home in the morning light My mother says when you gonna live your life right Oh mother dear we're not the fortunate ones And girls they want to have fun Oh girls just want to have fun The phone rings in the middle of the night My father yells what you gonna do with your life Oh daddy dear you know you're still number one But girls they want to have fun Oh girls just want to have That's all they really want Some fun When the working day is done Girls - they want to have fun Oh girls just want to have fun Some boys take a beautiful gir lAnd hide her away from the rest of the world I want to be the one to walk in the sun Oh girls they want to have fun Oh girls just want to have That's all they really want Some fun When the working day is done Girls - they want to have fun Oh girls just want to have fun,They want to have fun,They want to have fun...

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

You better have been wearing your Ombrelle SPF 60 in those pics... good job on the HURT... and it did, obviously. Just doing it is the most important thing... not where you finish... keep up the pace... Stevo

Anonymous said...

Nice bikini shot. Keep up the preening.

Luis Velasquez said...

Hey Catra... been reading your blog.. You rock girl. I'll be coming to run the 50K this coming weekend..
Did I mention you are beautiful too?
cheers... see you next saturday

Luis

Catra said...

Hi Steve I was!
XOXO,
Catra

Catra said...

LOL..I will!
Catra

Catra said...

Hi Luis right on see you saturday.
Catra