Thursday, January 24, 2008

My HURT 100 mile hero, Andy Kumeda. He sucked it up, and stuck it out and finished the 100 miler. You rock!
Andy & I posing and having fun at the airport. We had so much fun in Hawaii after the race together. Oh and Happy Birthday Andy, 40 never looked so good :)
Me kicking up my heels along the Alameda creek trail the home of the Fremont fat ass 50k.
It's freak'n cold..But still I can have fun.
Really Chris, my kipping pull-up is not that funny. It gets my chin over the bar so don't laugh.
It took me along time to get the kipping pull-up. Let see 5 months ;)
Do not put yourself in a situation that will compromise you or your values. It is frankly better to do without than accept compromise. Examine what it is that you want - perhaps what you want is not necessarily what you need. This is a time for improvement and betterment but you must clear away the old to make room for the new. Where there is a will there is a way, learn to operate in new ways and develop your strength of will. © Stephen Haynes

6 comments:

Josh said...

I think it's a beautiful kip :)

Catra said...

ahh..Thanks Josh ;)
Catra

Olga said...

OMG, Andy's birthday! You guys sure had fun there, that's important. It's cold everywhere!!!

Gregg Lynn said...

you're such a STUD

:)

Anonymous said...

You two look so cute together! Congratulations Catra on another awesome run! Sounds like it was a tough race.

Catra said...

Hey Anon-
I think me & Andy look pretty cute together too ;)
It's not to often that I find a guy, that I think..WOW we look cute together, but next to Andy I do!!
Catra