Wednesday, January 02, 2008

I'm feeling a bit trashed from my two days of Filthy Fifty. So I did a Modified Micheal 3 rounds for time of:
50 Double unders
50 sit ups
50 back extentions.
Tomorrow morning I'm going in to crossfit and doing a 5ooo meter row for time. Not sure how well I will do. I will run after and show up to crossfit to do the WOD and practice my kipping pull-ups and double unders.

My Devil Dog...I love this picture of Rocky
Oh and look at this cute on. He always stills the show. I think he's a better poser than me!

"Get ready, I repeat, get ready, as the wheel is about to turn and an old cycle end and a new cycle begin. A new way of doing things is about to commence. The struggle will now be over as life rapidly turns into something much better. Sometimes there has to be havoc and chaos while a new order is established. Don’t get stuck on how it ought to be, let things go the way they will - this will bring you much good fortune. Don’t forget to say thank you for this chance to begin again.
© Stephen Haynes"

No comments: