Tuesday, May 01, 2007

This post is for those of you who have ask to help on my PCT journey.
This picture was taken in 1990 at club FX in San Jose, I'm the one with the Black hair and that's my friend Gidget.
Back then who would of thought that 20 something girl would turn into a crazy outdoors chick, Ultrarunner and fastpacker. No one would of. When I look back I can't believe how I have changed. I always said I would be a Goth for life. Don't get me wrong I love the music still and love the clothing. But I know I am a better person then that girl in the picture.
I must admit I always loved having my picture taken even back then.
Ok my friends here is the address if you want to help with donations.
Thank you for wanting to help it means a lot.
5121 Lawler av. Fremont, Ca. 94536

8 comments:

Miki said...

Christ Catra! What are the odds that 2 gals that used to club at all the same places and live a very similar lifestyle end up as ultrarunners? I find that so very odd and so very funny. You gotta love it. Though, I most note that by calling myself ultrarunner, I meant baby ultrarunner to your goddess status.

HERC DRIVER said...

Hey Catra!! In Japan right now, so I'll get a little "help" sent off to you when I get back to Alaska in a couple of weeks..... very happy to see that things are going so well for you!!!!! :)

Namaste!

Tom

HERC DRIVER said...

Oh, by the way I FINALLY updated my blog. I promise that I'll get better at it!! :)

Namaste,

Tom

Unknown said...

Is a MO ok? Or do you have a PayPal?

Catra said...

Hey Miki-
Yeah who would of guessed me or you would become Ultrarunners.
LOL..Ok baby Ultrarunner..LOL! Soon you will move up to Goddess status.
Catra

Catra said...

Hey Tom-
Checked out your blog. You should keep it updated so friends like me can see and read about all the cool places you fly to.
You are so awesome thanks.
Give Ash a kiss from me when you see him
Namaste,
Catra

Catra said...

Hey Gripperm-
MO is fine.
Thanks for wanting to be a part of my journey.
Catra

HERC DRIVER said...

Yep, I'm definitely going to keep it updated now that I've figured it out (mostly). I'll try to organize and personalize it a little more..... I'll be sure to give Ash a big kiss for you!!! He's saying "Daddy" now... Just melts my heart when he does... :)

Namaste,

Tom