Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Me and Rocky hanging out after another double crossfit day. I went twice yesterday too. I ran today after crossfit 3 miles. Tapering for my 75 mile run Friday should be fun. If anyone wants to come out and run with us let me know. I have 1 person running 100k(Julia it's her b-day run) and 1 running 42 miles and 3 running 50k. It should be fun we're all training for Upcoming race's so if you wanna join the fun let me know.
http://www.crossfitoneworld.com

ROCKY, ROCKS!!!!!!
WHERE EXACTLY DOES YOUR INFLUENCE ON LIFE END? YOU'LL NEVER KNOW THE FULL POWER OR CONSEQUENCES OF YOUR ACTIONS AND CHOICES. ENHANCE THE WHOLE OF LIFE TODAY THROUGH YOUR ACTIONS.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Catra!
Where are you running 75 miles on Friday? Just reading your posts have been such a huge motivation for me. This morning, running out on Alameda Creek Trail with Boomer was so incredibly windy. It was really hard to run. But I kept going and saying over and over in my head "pain is weakness leaving your body." I learned that from you. :) You are an inspiration!
~Jo Lynn

Catra said...

Hey Jo Lynn-
We're starting at my friend Jerry's 1 mile from the trail head.
We will be at the trailhead Stanford staging area at around 5:15am if you want to go up to the top with us. It will be dark so if you wanna come bring a flashlight.
We go up Horse Heaven way.
We won't be moving fast so if you came you could easily keep up with us.
I'm proud of you yes it was windy. I took Rocky out where we live and it was windy.
Hey what kind of dog is little Boomer again I always forget.

You can email me at my yahoo if you want.
catrarunner@yahoo.com
Catra

Anonymous said...

Hi Catra,
You are so kind to invite me on part of your 75 mile run. It sounds very tempting. Gosh, to be up and ready to run at 5:15 a.m. I'm not there yet. Soon though. Dark and flashlights. Man, it sounds like fun to me -- honestly! But, not this time. My handsome boy is a Catahoula Leopard Dog mix. Let's try to do a run next week.
~Jo Lynn

Anonymous said...

Hey Catra,
I just saw the info on the 75 mile run and would also like to join in for the 50k.
I have no idea where the the trailhead Stanford staging area is so I will email you for the info.
Thanks
Aaron Sorensen