Monday, December 11, 2006

Healing means to make whole and to accept
all parts of myself-not just
the parts I like,
but ALL of ME.

I have such a crazy week trying to get ready for my b-day challange 42 hours of running through the Ohlone wilderness.
It will be a challenge that's for sure.
Today I decided not go to crossfit or run.
I got all my supplies ready. Oh, and got my hair cut and colored.
This week is crazy I have my work party Wed. and Thursday I work early and have to drive to Sunol after work to drop off my supplies for the run since I will pass through Sunol at least 5 times. I want make sure I have enough food for everyone and extra clothes for me.
It's going to be quite the epic journey. Stay tuned ;)
 Posted by Picasa

8 comments:

Miki said...

your hair looks like fire. very cooool. :)

once again I won't be available to help you on your run. you asked me last year but I was recovering from a sprained ankle. This year I am still recovering from as of yet "undiagnosed" injury plus I have to go to a baby shower. suck!! but good luck. have fun. i'll be thinking of you.

Shari Baby said...

Cat,
Sounds like you have a great time planned and I'm sure you will do fantasticly!! Again. e mail me the info and I will see if I can help ya out or maybe do a little run with you ? sharibaby2@netzero.com

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you are having a great time!

Bob - BlogMYruns.com said...

WELL things JUST don't happen, They Happen JUST...

Think U can, prepare (train), plan and DO it... JUST that simple! :)

GOOD LUCK B-Day Girl!!

Hair looks HOT too, ur READY!!

Bob

Bob - BlogMYruns.com said...

WELL things JUST don't happen, They Happen JUST...

Think U can, prepare (train), plan and DO it... JUST that simple! :)

GOOD LUCK B-Day Girl!!

Hair looks HOT too, ur READY!!

Bob

Bob - BlogMYruns.com said...

WELL things JUST don't happen, They Happen JUST...

Think U can, prepare (train), plan and DO it... JUST that simple! :)

GOOD LUCK B-Day Girl!!

Hair looks HOT too, ur READY!!

Bob

Anonymous said...

so around when will you be at mission peak staging? i work in fremont and will be staying late on friday (holiday party), so would love to come say hi on my way home. i won't run since i'm "racing" 33k the next morning, but it'd be neat to say happy birthday to an inspiration and fellow capricorn.

mmrj

Bob - BlogMYruns.com said...

OOOOOPS Catra on the DUPlicates, i was lagging and tried it again and I guess it caught up.... SOOOO Delete the Extras....sorry

Bob