Saturday, December 09, 2006

Friends having fun! It's all about fun. Me and Dominic had fun just hang'n out in Tahoe. We gambled a little and lost a little. Next time we will hopefully snow board!
Next Friday at 5am is my big b-day run 42 hours for my 42nd b-day. Let me know if anyone wants to join me.

Zen Card.

right action......
strive to always do
what is right- not in the
eyes of others' but in
your own heart. Others' thoughts are
transitory- one moment
they will love you, the
next they will
not. Act on what is
right in your own heart,
and there will be viictory. Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

OK i come for you B-day run next friday ....right for me
no problem...arf!!! yes i have little problem i'm in France but i have full thoughts for your B-DAY

oh i forgot you have very good style on your snowboard, but the pant isn't enough FAT....lol....:)
ju

Bob - BlogMYruns.com said...

Catra 42? u mean 29! :-) and you are just running 42 hours because you can- LOL

Look forward to your Birthday Post adventure, sounds awesome!!

Ju is right Catra your pants aren't too PHATTTTTTTTTTTT but the board and jacket make up for it...

Have a great day,

Bob

Catra said...

Hey Ju-
Yes, the b-day run will start Friday . Wish you could be here for it. But hey we have three months to hang out!

Dude , I'm so not into the whole phatt look for myself. it looks super sexy on the dudes!
Hey mine are pretty damn phatt for me.
Catra

Catra said...

Hey Bob-
hey are too phatt just not super phatt.
I like the way they look. They were 395 bucks. Thank god I have a pro deal with Patagucci aka Patagonia.
Snow boarding gear is expensive.
Hey I might change how long I run you gave me an idea. I look 29 so stop at the hour mark on how old I look..LOL...
Nahh , I will be out for 42 hours. Let's pray for good weather this year last year it sucked. I only ran 102 miles i twisted my ankle at mile 40 so I wasn't going to stay out for 41 hours so bailed 35 hours into it.
Catra