Thursday, October 05, 2006

What happens to you does not matter;
what you become
through those
experiences is all that is
significant. This is the
true meaning
of life.
 Posted by Picasa


Feminist Runner said...

This picture rocks.

christine said...

very divaesque.

Debbie said...

Hey Catra,
Love to run with you sometime. Mostly when I visit the States, I'm out in Utah where my parents retired to. I'm pretty sure a friend of mine is doing the Wasatch 100 next year and I plan to pace and crew. If you're running it, maybe I can help with your support as well. BTW, I just overcame my serious lack of computer savvy and figured out by my lonesome how to upload a pic to my profile. It's me at my first 1/2 marathon in Holland, a week after I flew out.

Yer friend, Debbie

Catra said...

Hey Renee-

Thanks I was playing around. I think I look HOT ;)

Catra said...


Thanks girl!

Catra said...

Hi Deb-

Sounds awesome. i need to upload a picture too. i think I'll use this one.


~nattie~ said...

what an awesome picture!

Catra said...

Hey Nattie-